A one stop solution to all your polymer product needs....
A multi-faceted company manufacturing a wide range of products using a variety of materials and processes, we are a highly reputed business house with extensive industry experience. Borkar Polymers was founded with the aim of creating a niche for itself by delivering products of high quality at competitive prices. The company started with modestly but soon it grabbed unequaled success, relying on its customer driven attitude. Today, we are a distinguished manufacturer in our field offering a wide range of products which includes Pre-fab Cabins, Garbage Bins, Public-utility Products, Doors, Planters, Telecom Products, Bank Products, Kiosks, Signage, P.O.O. Products, etc.
At Borkar Polymers, we have the cutting edge technology and use premium grade raw materials in the production of the aforesaid products. We have a highly skilled team of professional experts from different fields making it possible for us to deliver consistent product quality and performance. At present, we have a strong presence at the domestic level and serve some highly reputed clients like Vodafone, Essar United, ICICI Bank, Reliance Communication, etc.
Our Product Range
We are a highly reputed manufacturer of an extensive range of products which are used for different purposes in different industries. The product portfolio of our company includes the following:
- Pre-fab Cabins: Mustering Booth, Security Cabin, Bay Watch Cabin, Police Chowky
- Garbage Bins: Penguin Sized Dustbin, Ashtray Cum Dustbin, Floor Mounted Garbage Bin, Round Bin, Rectangular Bin, Square Bin, Frog Sized Dustbin, Rabbit Sized Dustbin, S.S. Ashtray Cum Dustbin, Pole Mounted Garbage Bin
- Public-utility Products: Letter Box, Wall Mounted Small Cheque Drop Box, S.S. Screen for X-Ray Machines, Canopy for Window, Donation Box, Nirmalya Kalash, Suggestion Box, Wall Mounted Big Cheque Drop Box
- Telecom Products: Pedestal Booth, Mobile PCO, Wall Mounted Enclosure, Table Top Unit for Coin Collection Box, Table Top Unit for Table Phone, Wall Mounted Coin Collection Box Enclosure
- Bank Products: Phone Banking Kiosk, Cheque Drop Box, Paying Slip Kiosk, Modular Insta ATM, etc.
- Kiosks: Phone Banking Kiosk, Indoor ATM Kiosk, Paying Slip Kiosk, Indoor ATM Kiosk, Vendor Kiosk
- Signage: Totem Pole, Rectangular Glow Sign, No Parking Board, Parking Board, Flange, Oval Type Glow Sign
- P.O.P. Products: Poster Stand, Leaflet Dispenser, Windcheater Stand
- Interior Infrastructure.
At Borkar Polymers, we have developed a Quality Management System based on the requirements of different domestic and international quality standards. We place high emphasis on continual development of our processes and products to meet total customer satisfaction. As per our quality policy, specific quality objectives and targets are established and reviewed at regular intervals.
A dedicated quality control and team looks after the production process at every stage and ensures that each and every output comes with the finest quality. We strive to continually add value to our business aspects and deliver defect free products within the budget of our customers on time, every time.
In the year 2004, our pavilion in the exhibition "Good Governance India" held in Bandra Kurla Complex, won the Best Stall Award.
Borkar Polymers is empowered by a world class production unit equipped with a range of highly sophisticated facilities. Our existing set-up at Vasai is a 12,000 sq. feet workshop with the following departments:
- Design Studio cum Modeling & Prototyping Shop
- FRP Moulding
- M.S. & S.S. Fabrication
- Wood Workshop
- Inspection & Assembly
- Painting & Finishing
All the above mentioned units work in close collaboration and help us to work efficiently. We procure only premium grade raw materials while moulds needed for FRP Moulding are made in-house. Moulds required for Rotational, Blow & Injection Moulding are made under our guidance and supervision of our sister concerns and associate companies.
The Design Studio cum Modeling & Prototyping Shop of our company is operated by a team of product designers, engineers, architects and interior designers whose unified effort helps us to find out creative and relevant design solutions. In addition, we also have a trained team of modelers and artisans who can work in a range of materials like polystyrene, acrylic, wood and metal, etc. Besides physical modeling, the Design Studio also uses soft (computer) modeling extensively to fasten the design development process.